An uncategorizable CycleNuts tour experience...

Share a CycleNuts story here in the comments...

Comments

1f Jef said…
What comes to mind is a tour in 2017 in Yellow Springs on the Little Miami. Tour was about done with all going their separate ways from the Yellow Springs Brewery. Me, I needed to hustle back to the starting spot to get back to my car and work by a certain time. I was pressed for time. And, somehow, I exceeded my safe riding intake of beverages which I realized after noting my speed to be 19 MPH just before wiping out head first on the trail within minutes of departing the brewery. A couple of leaks sprung out from my head, arm, and leg. And a bunch of pieces and parts blew off of my bike. But, yes, I did manage to make it to work on time!

Popular posts from this blog

BYOB (Bring Your Own Basket) Picnic Tour - Inniswood Gardens, OH

How Has Bicycling Impacted Your Life?